Placement Assistance will be provided to all students under the PGP - Global Financial Markets with BIL after they successfully complete the program. This is a facility provided by BIL.
However for availing this facility, the student -
Should have registered for placement assistance (Placement Registration Form is to be filled up at appropriate time).
Should be a valid student of PGP - Global Financial Markets of BIL.
Should not be less than 18 (eighteen) and more than 28 (twenty eight) years of age at the time of registration for placement.
Should not have any dues of fees to be paid to BIL.
1. The Placement Assistance shall be extended to students for six months from time the of registration for Placement Assistance and covers a minimum of 1 (one) interview with any corporate. It is deemed as completion of Placement Assistance when a student is offered a placement or has undergone 1 (one) interview.
2. Complete co-operation with the industries offering placement, with the Placement Officials of BIL and continuing and participative interest on the part of the student, are essential for Placement Assistance to be delivered.
3. The student must abide by all rules and regulations of the Placement Services division.
4. A student who is sponsored by his/her employer is not eligible for Placement Assistance.
5. The student needs to clearly and completely fill their contact address, contact number and email id in the Application Form.In case of any change in any of these details, the student shall immediately communicate the changes through email at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.